- Start: April 13, 2019 9:00 am
- End: April 13, 2019 2:00 pm
Wildlife Rescue Clinic volunteers are the backbone of our organization. We could not care for the more than 2,000 wild animals we receive each year without our incredible Clinic Volunteers.
All our volunteer* positions are important, and we can find the right job for you!
Each day has a half-hour lunch break. We provide snacks and water, but encourage you to bring your own lunch.
Cost of training manual is $25
To reserve a spot, email email@example.com
*Volunteers must be 13 or older to volunteer without a parent; 11 or 12 years old must volunteer with a parent
- Feeding baby birds and preparing food for each species
- Receiving injured and orphaned animals
- Transporting animals to and from the Clinic
- Cleaning cages and animal enclosures
- Releasing birds back into the wild
- Office help
- Helping WRI by volunteering on committees
- Helping at shows and events
- Phone Volunteer